How to juggle both a Full-Time Job & Network Marketing
Updated: Sep 12
I get asked this question quite a lot as some people want an extra income coming in for their family. So, let me tell you it’s quite easy when you know how!
It’s all about productivity and time-management. YES!! You may be thinking BBBOORRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!
Well, it IS all about your time and what time YOU have available to give to your Network Marketing business and what you DO within that time too. You need to get crystal clear on your time.
So, for example, you are working full-time in your job and you are also working part-time on your Network Marketing business and with your team. You need to be able to structure your time effectively so that you can be productive at both and go in for a win-win!
First thing I will say is that you need to have patience and be realistic. You are NOT going to become a millionaire within a month of setting up your Network Marketing business, as it takes time to build relationships and build your business up.
You need to develop momentum and consistency. Aim for a ROI (return on investment-whatever you invested to join the Network Marketing company) in about 6 months maximum but you have to work for it.
So, what do you do?
GET YOUR PLANNER OUT & SOME COLOURED PENS & HIGHLIGHTERS!!! (don’t worry about going outside the lines, like when you were little)
1) You have to sit down with your planner and schedule in all your full-time 9-5 job that you’re in right now. Your personal appointments need to go in there too. Block that time out.
2) Then the next step is to ask yourself how many hours per day and per week do you want to commit to your Network Marketing business.
3) When you have worked out e.g. 2 hours per day (14 hours per week) you have to work out and schedule in what you’re going to be doing each day (in those 2 hours available for your Network Marketing business) and schedule it in. Block that time out.
4) Mix it up a bit within the 2 hours. Day 1- focus on a particular product. Day 2- Focus on recruiting etc.
5) Be productive with the time available. Hold yourself accountable and don’t procrastinate. If you say you’re going to do something DO IT! Then, in your planner, check it off to say that you’ve completed it.
6) Power Hours and also 15 minute bursts of work can work VERY well. But, always focus on building relationships.
7) Involve your children, if you have them so they can get involved and feel important.
Always remember that even with an hour a day you can build your Network Marketing business – guard your time wisely and use it effectively.
Plan, schedule, be consistent and enjoy your Network Marketing journey.
Comment below and let me know how you’re getting on and what your goals are within your Network Marketing business. I’d love to hear about your journey.